Here’s round two of the world-building showcase. We’ll have two more after this, on Monday if all goes according to schedule.
Eliza Wyatt found some pictures that resembled Vastii, and wrote a long post on her novel’s magic system (before getting ill last Thursday).
RG Sanders has been posting on his project, Arbiture.
- The Influence of Characters
- Setting The Stage
- The Angelus
- Year of The Lost: Part I
- Mock-Up Book Cover
Nils has been posting on his world, Arnâron. Thus far he’s passed by most of the terrain-building and moved to people, animals, cultures, ect.
- The Creatures of Arnâron – Part 1
- More New Links
- Arnâron’s Tree of Life – Draft 1
- The Creatures of Arnâron – Part 2
- Cultures of Arnâron: Dukaydor
- Inkscaping Mars
- Technology on Arnâron
- Elements – Illustration, Draft 2
- Flags of Arnâron – Draft 1
- Schedules and plans
- The Script of Arnâron – First Sample
Nymeria posted pictures and maps for her project.
Cirellio has written more on divination, and the creatures in his world.
AC Gaughen has been posting about Shalia.
Natania Barron has been working on her story’s setting, the Aldersgate Cycle.
SMD wrote about magic and geography.
Goldirocks wrote about government and religion.
JanVanHove is working on a sci fi setting.
- Earth, 2654: technology
- The Aliens, 2654
- Earth, 2654: society
- Earth, 2654: media corporations and language
- Earth, 2654: the league of worlds, part i
- Earth, 2654: the league of worlds, part ii
- Earth, 2654: space travel
M.C. Williams has written on Mythania, as well as an essay on magic in world building.
Jenniedee started with mythology.
Storytellingofravens has made two posts.
And that’s it for this week! I’ll post again next Monday with the third part of this series, and the final showcase will be displayed early September.